- Why Choose RSC
- Meet our Fertility Experts
- Fertility Treatment Success Rates
- Clinical Affiliations
- Fertility Patient Testimonials
- Newsletter Subscription
- Request an Appointment
- Starting Fertility Treatment at RSC New England
- Locations: Our Fertility Clinics
- Increasing Your Fertility
- Patient Satisfaction
- Career Opportunities
- Media Communications
Fertility Treatment Seminars
December 12, 2013 | 6:00 PM | Reproductive Science Center
One Forbes Road Lexington MA 02421
Evening of Discovery for couples who are having trouble getting pregnant
- Have you been trying unsuccessfully for 6 to 12 months to get pregnant?
- Do you have questions about infertility treatment options, either as a beginner or someone who has been trying without success at another treatment center?
- Do you know most people have some financial coverage for infertility treatment?
There will be two sessions, a clinical discussion, led by Reproductive Endocrinologist and RSC New England Medical Director Samuel Pang, MD, and a financing presentation led by Carol Thompson, Financial Manager at RSC, followed by time for questions in a group setting and tour of our state-of-the-art fertility center. Refreshments will be served.
Please be aware that this event is not appropriate for children and child care services are not available.
Submit RSVP (registration request) above. You will be called by a Patient Services representative to confirm your registration.
* Registration deadline is Monday, December 9, 2013.